How to Use Plottr's AI Series Title Generator
Select a Genre
Pick a Style
Using Your AI-Generated Series Titles in Plottr
Now that you have some ideas to work from, it’s time to start organizing them!
- Open Plottr on your computer or click here to download a free trial for desktop
- With Plottr installed, create a new project or open an existing project
- Open the Project section of Plottr, add a few of your book titles, and then enter a few of your new series ideas and think about how they resonate.
- Open the Notes section of Plottr, create a note called “Series Title Ideas,” and paste all of your newly generated ideas into it for reference.
- Tip: You’re welcome to use any of the ideas for your own book series, but we do recommend checking that a similar series title isn’t already being used.
We can’t wait to hear how you use our AI Series Title Generator and how it helps you!
Your AI Series Title Generator Questions, Answered
What is Plottr's AI series title generator?
The Plottr AI Series Title Generator uses the OpenAI platform to take the information you provide about your series and generate ten potential names for your series.
Essentially, you will enter:
- Your Genre: Is your story a romance? A cozy mystery? A science fiction or fantasy story? Your genre tells the AI a lot about what kind of series names will work for your books.
- Tone: The tone of your story largely impacts the series title. A humorous tone will generate much different titles than a series that is dark or even romantic.
- The names of up to five books in the series: These can be books you have written or that you plan to write in the future. Don’t worry! If you change the names later, they are not set in stone, but what you enter now will give the tool the context it needs to generate a good series title.
These series titles can be a great way to spark your own imagination, and experimenting with the tool to come up with even more ideas is really fun!
How can an AI series title generator help me?
If you are struggling with coming up with a series title, or you find your series title idea has been taken by someone else on Amazon or other book retailers already, or you just want to try something new, this can be a great tool for you. It’s like having a virtual assistant to bounce ideas off of.
Some writers also experience an odd type of writer’s block, related to the planning portion of writing, when they are struggling to come up with series title ideas. This tool can help you break that block and get back to plotting and planning.
What's the difference between an AI series title generator and a random series title generator?
An AI series title generator uses artificial intelligence to use your inputs to craft customized book series titles for your story.
By contrast, a random series title generator uses random inputs to create a random set of series title ideas for your story.
Is this AI series title generator really free?
Yes! You can use the tool for free up to 3 times per day. If you'd like to use it more often, please send us a message.